buckwriter

The Magical Land of Books

I love reading since I was very little. I love most genres, from romance to non-fiction, fiction, poetry, romance, historical, children's book, cookbook, craft books, creative books, self-help, psychology, sociology. I am eclectic because I love to learn everyday something new.

Mornings on Horseback
David McCullough
She's Come Undone
Wally Lamb
The Grass Widow
Teri Holbrook

— feeling amazing

Power of Breath The Art of Breathing Well for Harmony, Happiness and Health by Swami Saradananda is a new book released by Watkins this January 17th.

We all know the power of Yoga and the importance of taking some time for ourselves for loving ourselves and for some exercises able to let us connect with the most profound part of ourselves.

The joy, happiness and mental stability able to give Yoga thanks to exercises able to work at a different level if compared to common gym is substantially important.

Breathing and harmonic movements of the body: the most important treat of Yoga is this one.

Every gesture is a synchronization with our breathing and a general knowledge of our self for a general harmonization and wellness of our body, soul and mind. We don't pay attention at our breathing but it's not just fundamental. Breathing is vital. Without breathing we die.

Good breathing means a good oxygenation for brain and other organs as well. The book is divided into various sections dear at Yoga: Prana, Samana, vyana, apana, udana. At the end of the book the author doesn't forget the various illness can affect people suggesting them various exercises for a best breathing without forgetting tips and exercises for all that people involved in music and sport.

Highly recommended.

I thank NetGalley and Watkins for this book.

Anna Maria Polidori