buckwriter

The Magical Land of Books

I love reading since I was very little. I love most genres, from romance to non-fiction, fiction, poetry, romance, historical, children's book, cookbook, craft books, creative books, self-help, psychology, sociology. I am eclectic because I love to learn everyday something new.

Mornings on Horseback
David McCullough
She's Come Undone
Wally Lamb
The Grass Widow
Teri Holbrook

Healing Herbal Teas: Learn to Blend 101 Specially Formulated Teas for Stress Management, Common Ailments, Seasonal Health, and Immune Support - Sarah Farr Healing Herbal Teas Learn to Blend 101 Specially Formulated Teas for Stress Management, Common Ailments, Seasonal Health, and Immune Support by Sarah Farr will be published by Storey Publishing this DEC 27th.
I can tell you I love and love and love this book so badly because it is very complete. Pity it's expired a long time ago. One of the first ones I downloaded thanks to NetGalley.

First of the book focus on the importance of the various herbs and herbal teas and why we should drink them. Herbs in the past were our medicines and herbal teas can be absolutely curative, sometimes more than chemical medicines or like chemical medicines for most seasonal disturbs, like it can be a cold, flu, but also for many many other little illness or disturbs that we can experience.

In a section a database of recipes for every every possible exigence.

Another chapter will treat the cultivation of the various herbs, for having a special corner, pesticides free with all the possible herbs you can use for your herbal tea..

A book, every tea lover should keep in the house!